Ralf Peter (DFB Soccer Coach ) Clinician at the NSCAA Convention in Indianapolis:
Ralf Peter will have a field and a lecture session at the NSCAA Congress 2013 in Indianapolis.
“Winning the Ball with Organized Midfield Pressing”
Time: 4:00 – 5:00
Room: Exhibit Hall B
Date: Fri 1/18
“Winning the Ball Strategies – Analysis and Comparison”
Time: 3:45 – 4:45
Room: Wabash 1-2
Date: Sat 1/19
Zonal Defending 9
You are a soccer coach and searching information about tactics?
Author: Ralf Peter:
Duration: approx. 48 minutes
Ralf Peter is:
– the former DFB soccer coach of the U17 and U16 national team Germany,
– speaker and presenter at numerous conferences trainer,
– author of many books and DVDs and about 110 articles in the journal “soccer practice” on various topics,
– presenter at the International Trainer Congress (ITK) of the German Soccer Coaches Association BDFL,
– presenter at U.S. Congresses u.a. NSCAA.
In his online seminar “Zonal Defending 9” he will provide information about these tipics:
- Strategies to win the ball
(Analysis and Comparison)
- Own system of play and its characteristics
- Analyzing opponent‘s system of play
- Pressing und types of pressing
- Attackers defending
Topics of this online seminar:
- Basic rule: When losing possession, all players should be working on winning the ball back!
- Defending strategy depends on, own system of play, coaching philosophy and types of players!
- 4-4-2 System of Play with midfield line (flat four)
- 4-4-2 with midfield diamond
- 4-2-3-1 System of Play
- 4-3-3 and Variation of 4-3-3
- Key coaching points for pressing
- Systems of play with two Centre Forwards
- Systems of play with one Centre Forward
- Approach run/forechecking – Closing down – Channeling.
- Showing inside or outside?
- Errors of showing inside
Ralf Peter shows 2 Training sessions how to coach pressing.