In this Video, former professional player and coach Wayne Harrison, explains the “Long-Short” soccer drill for a better soccer awareness.
This exercise is part of the new eVideo “One-Touch Mentality”.
About the Author
Wayne Harrison is a former professional player and has been a highly qualified professional coach for many years. He has held the position of Academy Director at Blackpool Professional Football Club in England and at Al Ain Professional Fooatball Club in the UAE.
Some of his accomplishments as a soccer coach are:
- UEFA Professional “A“ License Coach since 1996
- Professional Player (Blackpool) and Oulu Palloseura (Finland)
- Professional Coach in England and abroad (Finland; United Arab Emirates and USA)
- NSCAA Premier Diploma holder and Staff Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Psychology / Applied Physiology
- Represented Great Britain Soccer team in the World Student Games in Mexico
- Proponent of a revolutionary proven one-touch training program to develop a quick playing and quick thinking mindset in the player and creator of many age group related coaching programs for players and coaches
- Produced 7 National Championship winning Professional youth teams in 2 years in the UAE 2009 – 2011 as the Director of Coaching for Al Ain Soccer club with his Soccer Awareness coaching program