In this exercise, players will learn to vary the accuracy of their passing. This promotes the interaction from defense to the strikers. A sharply played ball is played back to a teammate (Through Passing), who then passes the ball into the running lane of another player.
Rectangle 15x30m (depending on the age and ability of the players), 12 players, 4 cones, possibly dummies
- A passes to B and sprints towards E.
- B passes sharp to C and takes the position of A.
- C drops the ball to D
- D passes sharp to E.
- E passes back to A and heads towards F.
- A passes directly to F and runs to position E.
- F drops the ball to E and sprints towards I.
- E passes sharply to G and moves to position F.
- G drops the ball to H.
- H passes sharp to I.
- I drops the ball F.
- F passes diagonally to B, who has taken the position of A. Etc.
- The exercise starts simultaneously with 2 balls at position A and F.
- The two players in the middle (C and D and G and H) change position after each pass.