The fascination of stars
Why do we still remember certain soccer players years after we saw them?
What makes them legendary? One thing is clear; soccer idols are not remarkable for their outstanding physical condition. Other traits make an average soccer player into a star. Franz Beckenbauer, Johan Cruyff, Pelé and other exceptional soccer players had a high level of soccer intelligence and extraordinary technique, as do the stars of today. These players certainly have and had a good conditional basis, but over and above this they were able to:
- analyze game situations correctly in a split second, in other words to read the game;
- make clever tactical decisions quickly;
- put their tactical decisions into effect with their outstanding technical capabilities.
In this section you will find a lot of information about coordination training.
- Coordinative Warm-up
- General Coordination Training
- Coordination Training for Soccer
- Speed and Reaction
- Soccerrobics (Coordination training with ball and music)
… and more