Great Soccer Drill with Pressure of One Opponent
Organisation/Setup: Four cones in diamond form (12mx20m), basic layout: 4 players at the start (A), 1 opponent (B) and a wall player (C), 1 ball and some spare balls
- A passes to B.
- B passes into the run of A and sprints towards him.
- A pass long on C and sprint for the next cone. B is following him and putting some pressure on him.
- C passes the A.
- A passes back to C and runs to the position C.
- C pass to opponent B and goes towards cone B.
- B passes into the run of C and sprints towards C to track him.
- C passes to the next player at position A and sprints around cone B. He is followed by B.
- Then the procedure repeats.
Note: B always remains in the opponent’s position, even if he plays the pass to the C position. Therefore, the player should be changed after a few laps with a player of position A.