Offensive 1 vs 1 (Schreiner, Amthor, Hübscher)
Playing field of 20 x 20 m, A and B face each other and look at each other.
In front of each player there is a ball at a distance of 7 m each. In horseshoe-form at different distances, mark 4 goals of cones two meters wide.
- The Players make a run or jump move until A suddenly, without command, starts to one of the two balls (1)
- B reacts to A’s run and tries to get to the ball faster (1)
- A tries to score on one of the goals (2, 3)
- B tries to prevent this (2)
- The players line up behind the other group
- Change of starting right after a complete round
- The cone goals must be dribbled through
- Players start from different starting positions (backwards, kneeling position, push-up, prone position, supine position, etc.)